Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Closet Monsters and Missing Laundry

I feel the need to say that for the most part, I am a pretty organized person. Sure, my desk gets a little messy as crunch time creeps up, and yes, I do have a designated "laundry chair" for the clothes I've only worn once but are not quite dirty enough to go into the hamper, but the longer I'm in this program, the more I feel my mind is slipping.


Case in point: I've misplaced my pants.

This is quite the feat. I'm a pretty chubby girl, so it's not like the pants are small and out of the way. They're big, black, and fully of yoga goodness...and now missing. My room is a decent size, but seeing as how I own enough stuff to fill up about three suitcases, this should not be an issue. I recall wearing them to bed one night and then when I woke up in the morning in a disoriented haze, they were gone.

They couldn't have been stolen, my roommate is a tiny girl and my room stays locked at night. Perhaps I started to sleepwalk and threw them out the window? Regardless of the "how's" and "why's" they're gone, never to be seen again.

No comments: